Resident Services include:
• General Equivalency Diploma (GED) Classes
* Community Events
* Health, Career and Resource Fairs
• English as a Second Language Classes
• Computer Classes
• Parenting Classes
• Youth 4H Club
• Senior Activities and Senior Trip
• After-School Programming including tutoring and homework assistance
• Referral Services
• Youth Summer Camp
• Youth Empowerment Summit
• Food Pantry or Food Fairs
As a non-profit organization, we are tax exempt and therefore all funds provided to HUG ME Ink to contract services are a tax write off and our Service Coordinators are trained to write grants and request sponsorships and funding to assist with programming.
If you would like to contract with HMI to provide Resident Services at your property, please email us for more information.